Monday, December 13, 2010

The bug takes flight!

Here it goes! At long last i have decided to put my thoughts and ideas on food up online.. because until now its all been in my head. So hopefully this blog will review all the places in Bangalore that I have eaten a at along with all the food I bake/cook!
Vanilla Cupcakes- Nigella

Just yesterday my grandmum sent a whole bunch of recipes which she had found in these old Womens weekly journals. Going through them I realized that the old style of cooking is not for me. I would prefer to read recipes online and modify them as I go along. For example I made the most delicious chocolate muffins with a peanut butter filling. And I used hung curds instead of sour cream which resulted in the most creamy mousse like batter! Heavenly! And I ate most of them!

2 comments: